Your privacy is important to us. This policy explains our information practices, defines your privacy options and describes how your information is collected and used by us, Lakeville Executive Suites (LES).
By using visiting the Lakeville Executive Suites website, you agree to the collection and use of information in the manner described in this policy. LES shall have right at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, to revise this policy. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on the LES website. You are responsible for reviewing the LES website periodically for any modification to this policy. This policy was last modified on November 12, 2011.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, inquire about leasing a space, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate other site features such chat-rooms, blogs or bulletin boards.
When leasing a space, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information on our secured site to pay rent and other charges.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, pay your rent, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Although total security does not exist on the Internet, LES shall make commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the information that you submit to LES.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still pay rent over the telephone by contacting us.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "Sign In" section. Please note that due to e-mail production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "Sign In" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy at email@example.com.
Online Policy Only
Other Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS CONCERNING CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive: (a) information identifying any third party company(ies) to whom LES may have disclosed, within the past year, personal information pertaining to you and your family for that company's direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. It is also possible that LES would sell all or substantially all of its assets and business. In any transaction of this kind, customer information, including your personally identifiable information, may be among the assets that are transferred. If we decide to so transfer your personally identifiable information, you will be notified by e-mail, to the extent that we have your e-mail address.